We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

St. Joshua Norton Press's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you'll find that "chapbook" has a rather specific meaning, especially when i…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 17, 2009 to Zines In Fiction

39 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"There's a pretty good description of the pre-electronic publishing method of making…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 5, 2009 to Half-tone effect

18 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Giz

"Mine are laid out electronically using something called LaTeX, which is typically us…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Oct 26, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"I include both physical address (PO Box) and website/e-mail address in everything. T…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Oct 6, 2009 to Do You Have a Physical Address Inside Your Zine?

41 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"Haiku a Day from the start was something I'd just mail out to friends for the hell o…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Oct 4, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"Haiku a Day was named so because that's what it is. Late Night Thinking was named s…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Oct 1, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"I have two zines currently, Haiku a Day comes out each month. That one isn't all tha…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Sep 24, 2009 to how often do you put out issues?

14 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"I'm in the "stash ideas in a folder and start making outlines" for issue 4 of Late N…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Aug 30, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"Late Night Thinking Issue 3 * Waking up Refreshed and Tired * Our Journey to Yosh…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Jul 17, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

819 20 hours ago
Reply by Ryan Mishap

"I'm pretty much always up for a CD trade --- email sjnpress@tproa.net and we can coo…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied May 15, 2009 to We Make Zines Mixtape Trade #2

71 May 15, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service