We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

St. Joshua Norton Press's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"  Late Night Thinking 6: Place   Next Day of the Rest of My Life Simple Awesome Ra…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 11, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

819 58 minutes ago
Reply by Ryan Mishap

"I've done the bulk of my stuff using this obscure typesetting system called LaTeX (e…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 31, 2009 to What's your workflow?

8 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by ramsey everydaypants

"I layout all of my stuff using this obscure typesetting system called LaTeX, so I en…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 31, 2009 to Favourite fonts for zine text

21 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Nadia Brady

"I got the Stanly Bostich back in 2005. It works mostly reliably --- once or twice a…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 30, 2009 to Long arm stapelers

43 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by thugs of the heart

"I write randomly about bike stuff, albeit mostly haiku in Haiku a Day, but I keep pu…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 10, 2009 to Anyone reading or publishing bike zines or bike-centric publications?

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Maranda Elizabeth

"Late Night Thinking, Issue 4: Progression * On The Thompson Block * Random Photos…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Dec 6, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

819 58 minutes ago
Reply by Ryan Mishap

"Once you get past the initial cost, you'll find that a laser printer is radically le…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 19, 2009 to printers?

4 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by kit feral

"I consider zine production to be therapy for me, and a sunk medical cost.... That sa…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 19, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"And I'm an idiot for missing the first part of the instructions: Thomas (of Haiku a…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 18, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"1. Ypsilanti, Michigan, The United States. The neighborhood is called "Midtown". 2.…"

St. Joshua Norton Press replied Nov 17, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service