We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

incurable hippie's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"In reply to the very original question, to find out what impression Christians / Chr…"

incurable hippie replied Nov 8, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"The new issue of Rebel Grrl Zine is finally available - all 64 pages of it! It's A…"

incurable hippie replied Nov 8, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

850 on Sunday
Reply by Rasasvada

"I really, really wanted to use footprints, but their prices were just way too much h…"

incurable hippie replied Nov 4, 2009 to Footprint zine printing question

12 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Duckett

"Oh how cool, two of my zines are on there :) "

incurable hippie replied Nov 4, 2009 to Richmond Zine Fest 2009!

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Katie

"Sounds awful, definitely discrimination and oppression. I wish I'd had the guts to…"

incurable hippie replied Oct 30, 2009 to School's oppression on queer youth?

4 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Dan C

"My Rebel Grrl Zine: The Anti-Church Issue is going in for printing next week. Just a…"

incurable hippie replied Oct 29, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"The anti-church issue of Rebel Grrl Zine is almost ready. It will be 62 pages, which…"

incurable hippie replied Oct 28, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

"Mine are generally typed on the computer, then totally cut and paste for layout. Exc…"

incurable hippie replied Oct 27, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"Ah, but we ex-Christians know a lot! "

incurable hippie replied Oct 23, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"I tend to keep them. I often intend to pass them on, then can't bring myself to!"

incurable hippie replied Oct 22, 2009 to Do you keep zines or pass them on after reading?

23 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by The East Village Inky

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service