We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

lizzy / marching stars distro's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, I don't make money out of my distro. Very few distro owners too. By "get mone…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Apr 5, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Hey! I’ve spoken to a you a little by email but here are my answers to your specific…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"I run marching stars distro (www.marchingstars.co.uk) and would be up for coming if…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Apr 3, 2010 to Leeds, UK, zine fair.

41 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wilkinson

"If a zinester sells their zine through wholesalers you can presume that they don't r…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Mar 23, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"My distro is named after lyrics from the song "More For Me" by Tegan and Sara But th…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 17, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"I'm putting some in the post to you on monday - thank you! I'm also quite happy to…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 16, 2010 to Flier Exchange

10 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fluxxii

"Oh wow. What an incredible thread idea! I have SO much love for SO many people in t…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 15, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"There's at least 3 active zinester types in Nottingham at the moment and I know of s…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 11, 2010 to event that was in birmingham (uk)

11 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Matthew Mu

"You imply that maybe ziney things go on in the East Midlands? We (the midlands in ge…"

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Jan 10, 2010 to event that was in birmingham (uk)

11 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Matthew Mu

"Hungary caterpillar stamps. Had 2 small holes in them. Beautiful."

lizzy / marching stars distro replied Dec 6, 2009 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service