We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Melissa Ann Manfredi's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"So this is what I need:a drawing of a sandwich (the person who said they would draw…"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied May 20, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"Things I need for my next issue: a list of some of your favorite sandwich toppings…"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Mar 30, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"Things I need for my next issue: a list of some of your favorite sandwich toppings…"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Mar 11, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"My next issue will have the theme of "heros". It can be fictional or personal. Pleas…"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Mar 1, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"For those who didn't grow up with snow, what was your first experience to a icy wint…"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Jan 14, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"Artists! I need wintery art...stat! Please e-mail me at melissamanfredi@att.net"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Jan 12, 2012 to Call for Submissions Thread - all posts that are calls for submissions go here

172 on Monday
Reply by Dave Brown

"I might just with cut and paste for now until I figure it out :)"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Jan 12, 2012 to 1/4 Page Zine-In Design

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Joe Wallace

"Half sized rather "

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Joe Wallace

"Word seems to be the better option after all :) I decided to go with a half-zine ins…"

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Joe Wallace

"I don't know. That's what I am trying to figure out :)"

Melissa Ann Manfredi replied Jan 11, 2012 to 1/4 Page Zine-In Design

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Joe Wallace

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service