We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Gianni Simone's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"The goldmine of Italian zines is Gianluca Umiliacchi's site "Fanzine italiane" http:…"

Gianni Simone replied Jul 7, 2010 to Italian Zines.

7 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Teknad

"You are right, Dan, I meant the ISSN. My memory probably failed me about the ISSN nu…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 11, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"I'm only partially aware of the debate going on about the zine/magazine divide, so I…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 10, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Rick, I apologise if I contributed to lead this thread off topic. I'm going to delet…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 3, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Great picture John, and I love you for what you said. I don't like it when a majorit…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 1, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"Nicoleintrovert said: "if people can't handle being called a dick for reselling, the…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 1, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Ciao Tim, I'm afraid you picked up the wrong person. I was only repeating something…"

Gianni Simone replied Mar 1, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"As usual I thank the dudley fucks for saying those things for me. I agree with every…"

Gianni Simone replied Feb 26, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"I would like to publicly thank Dan, Rick and James for their articulate, level-heade…"

Gianni Simone replied Feb 19, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Ericfishlegs wrote: "Mainly it's ridiculous just because I could have an old issue o…"

Gianni Simone replied Jan 5, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service