We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Emma Stronach's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds good. We have a special program that we have to use. I'm not exactly a techno…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 2, 2008 to The great unspoken rules of etiquette for zine distros, are there any?

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"Ah, I really hadn't thought about things that way, that the original authors may tak…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 2, 2008 to I'd like your opinion

26 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"You're coming to TINA? Oh my god how exciting :) My stall is the one with the paint…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 2, 2008 to I'd like your opinion

26 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"So, could we do a zine on a very simple theme that can be interpreted in a zillion d…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 2, 2008 to Comp zines

8 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"Wicked ;)"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 2, 2008 to ZINECORE RADIO #6: TONIGHT! LIVE!

4 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Emma Stronach

"Hells frickin' yeah it's ok, many a time selling off books has got me a much needed…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 1, 2008 to I'd like your opinion

26 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"That's clip art? Holy crap that is so cool. I think I need to do some investigation…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 1, 2008 to Toxic Shock Girldom #1: Grit! Spit! Cum! Glitter

6 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"Hehe fangs very much, I usually do ;) "

Emma Stronach replied Oct 1, 2008 to What are the title page guidelines for zines?

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"W3rd :P I tried to incorporate the text into the illustration so it has a title, bu…"

Emma Stronach replied Oct 1, 2008 to What are the title page guidelines for zines?

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

"No, no way don't be sorry, I'd leave weeks for asking that sort of thing, they take…"

6 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Andrew Culture

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service