We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Emma Stronach's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your awesome answer, I'm glad that the scope is broad spectrum. Being a t…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 18, 2008 to Going Postal -> Want to start a mail art exchange?

20 May 6, 2009
Reply by Anna

"That's a rather ingenious way of getting around things. What happens if you want to…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 17, 2008 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"Hmmm... maybe that's what I can do with extra bandwidth this month :P Photoshop use…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 17, 2008 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"Bah haha thanks Kate, I wish I could do it all by hand, but I am trying to get it to…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 16, 2008 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"That program sounds good, might have to try and get my hands on a copy of it. As fo…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 16, 2008 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"Yeah that's a good idea. Most of it is illustration though, this is the link to it o…"

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"Omg Milo you are my new BFF! Seriously, I really like the font you used for the titl…"

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"Yeah, I have a friend who writes a zine and does it all your way. Each year in Newca…"

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"to Mrs Norman: I have corel draw rather than photoshop, which is the same sort of t…"

53 Sep 27
Reply by ZINE THIEF

"I just read the article that you posted, I love your idea and would definitely want…"

Emma Stronach replied Sep 16, 2008 to Going Postal -> Want to start a mail art exchange?

20 May 6, 2009
Reply by Anna

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service