We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

kate's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Will come find you and give you a copy, thanks! "

kate replied May 2, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"I'm going to be there with my new children's books comp zine Four Eyes that I printe…"

kate replied May 2, 2009 to LZS tomorrow!

2 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"I've finished the zine at long last! I will be at the London Zine Symposium tomorrow…"

kate replied May 2, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"I'm putting the zine together now! Sorry it hasn't been as quick as it could have be…"

kate replied Mar 30, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"Also I tried to email Em from Emerald Arts but it bounced back from Hotmail so get i…"

kate replied Feb 12, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"I am thinking it is about time to put together this zine now so am setting a deadlin…"

kate replied Feb 12, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"Thanks so much, I loved it and will credit you as requested. Thanks and good luck wi…"

kate replied Feb 4, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"Thanks so much Anna! If you find it could you send it to me at patsydecline @ gmail.…"

kate replied Feb 4, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"That would be amazing! Could you send it to me at patsydecline @ gmail. com? "

kate replied Jan 29, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

"No, no word limit. Thanks for your interest! "

kate replied Jan 26, 2009 to New compilation zine on children's books looking for contributions

42 May 2, 2009
Reply by kate

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service