We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

DruglessxF's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, I think that makes a lot of sense, Dan. I guess I feel frustrated by effor…"

DruglessxF replied Jun 23, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"So all is forgiven if you sell appropriately; how many published anthologies per ind…"

DruglessxF replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Too little, too late, too bad. My thoughts are still the same as expressed above. A…"

DruglessxF replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Yo, I'll take the challenge: I am Doug "Drugless" Taylor, 28 years old, paralegal/s…"

DruglessxF replied Nov 29, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Portland, OR's IPRC has two copiers, and they charge 5 cents a side for members, wit…"

DruglessxF replied Aug 2, 2009 to Copy prices out there.

28 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Monstress Zine

"Honey, you need to check out more queercore zines. "

DruglessxF replied Jul 8, 2009 to ZINECORE RADIO#13: Bruce LaBruce *hear it now*

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"Hahahaha, oh my! I'll deffo be sending in for this one!"

DruglessxF replied Feb 22, 2009 to *new* 2009 FETUS COOK ZINE

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"I was an organizer for the infamous Portland Zine Symposium in 2008, and I'll be the…"

DruglessxF replied Dec 20, 2008 to DID YOU GO TO A ZINE FEST OR DO YOU PLAN TO???

24 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by DruglessxF

"If only people would do what zines told them to! I doubt very much that I, personal…"

DruglessxF replied Dec 20, 2008 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Ditto. "

DruglessxF replied Sep 3, 2008 to Fave zines of all time?

82 Jul 8
Reply by bobby madness

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service