We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Matthew Mu's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I am super excited! Are you going to be helping places find places to stay? Or is it…"

Matthew Mu replied Dec 22, 2009 to Brighton Zinefest 2010 is coming in Feb

5 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"I came out of a show earlier this year to find that someone had left a zine (about b…"

Matthew Mu replied Dec 15, 2009 to leaving your zine in random places?

34 May 28, 2013
Reply by Bucket Siler

"I am not in Birmingham, but I figured I was close enough to check out if I could fin…"

Matthew Mu replied Oct 14, 2009 to All you can eat zine event! Tomorrow (Thursday) night in Birmingham.

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"I found this entirely by chance, when looking up...something else I forget. I don't…"

Matthew Mu replied Oct 14, 2009 to All you can eat zine event! Tomorrow (Thursday) night in Birmingham.

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"I put my physical address on one zine I made, but when I reprinted it I got rid of i…"

Matthew Mu replied Oct 6, 2009 to Do You Have a Physical Address Inside Your Zine?

41 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"I took one copy of each of my zines (so 5 total) to the Portland Zine Symposium last…"

Matthew Mu replied Oct 1, 2009 to Traveling with a distro or large amount of zines

5 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Joe Biel

"All my zines have been one offs so far. One of them doesn't even have a name. I cal…"

Matthew Mu replied Oct 1, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service