We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"I write mostly perzines that includes both personal stories and fiction... sometimes…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 11, 2010 to What do you like writing and reading about?

13 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Bauer

"why would it be a hassle. from what i've read, most if not all PO boxes are approxim…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 10, 2010 to What size PO Box are you using?

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Blake

"I'm from the Philippines. Grew up there and spent about 2 years worth of college the…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 10, 2010 to is there a college/university-centered zine anywhere?

12 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"i think my zines are too new and not very widely distributed to have a fanpage XD"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 10, 2010 to Has anyone made a facebook page for their zines

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"you see I've been in the university since 2006... I've tried different fields in 2 d…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 10, 2010 to is there a college/university-centered zine anywhere?

12 Jan 10, 2010

"i think it's pretty cool and brave though to do something you just want/feel like. i…"

12 Jan 10, 2010

"it's insane, right? and on top of that, a higher education in arts and humanities do…"

12 Jan 10, 2010

"first, thanks for your insighful response :) "

12 Jan 10, 2010

"well, i've actually browsed through websites and university and program guides... bu…"

12 Jan 10, 2010

"i see that most of you pay for your sites... does it really matter if you have your…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 8, 2010 to websites!

22 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service