We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"ALPOLG2 is now out! It took a while due to eveyday craziness. But it's finally done…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 14, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"oh snap! this is crazy cool! ;)"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 13, 2010 to The Joy of a New Stapler

11 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"oh i closed it 'cause i figured they made a mistake... well maybe the envelope was a…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 13, 2010 to half size is considered large envelope?

1 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"yes! it looked awesome! i just saw it in an exhibit once if i remember correctly...…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 13, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"I'm not too sure 'cause I never had a problem with mine. but have you confirmed your…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 12, 2010 to paypal help

29 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"I love cactus network volatile circus 8! if only i could find a copy! it's definitel…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 12, 2010 to Hella posi

60 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Katie

"the developing your own film at home bit is an awesome idea! would love to read some…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 12, 2010 to What do you like writing and reading about?

13 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Bauer

"well, she explicitly said that she's charging me large because of the size and not t…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 12, 2010 to mail size issues.... half size is considered large envelope?

9 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"i thought so too! but i went to a post office downtown (and boy was it an adventure…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 12, 2010 to mail size issues.... half size is considered large envelope?

9 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"20-25 on average... i like keeping my runs small since i come up with a new one quit…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jan 11, 2010 to What's an average 'print run'?

13 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Erin H

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service