We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"i updated the entry. tentative deadline is March 26 unless i really cant finish it b…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 18, 2010 to call for submissions: Saling-Pusa

6 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"yay! just email it to me or attach to a msg. "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 18, 2010 to call for submissions: Saling-Pusa

6 Mar 18, 2010

"yup. anything interesting or intriguing would be even more awesome :D "

6 Mar 18, 2010

"that's awesome :) sent you a message "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 1, 2010 to help! looking for reviewers/ "editors"

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by klose

"yeah that'd be cool. :D "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 1, 2010 to help! looking for reviewers/ "editors"

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by klose

"a vampire litzine :) im working on the 1st chapter right now, which is proving itsel…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Feb 28, 2010 to The New Project Thread

51 Feb 28, 2010

"Sinead: Back to the Start --this is a collaboration litzine. for more info, visit my…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Feb 28, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

892 7 hours ago
Reply by Terri-ann

"this is the concept of my perzine, ALPOLG and what i did was never mention any names…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Feb 28, 2010 to Letters to No One- How much info?

3 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

"thats a great idea... and i def want to be a part of it... HOWEVER, i think the them…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Feb 26, 2010 to New Collab-Zine, want to contribute?

19 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"i have just completed the first issue of my personal-litzine: "Saling-Pusa"! More…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Feb 25, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

892 7 hours ago
Reply by Terri-ann

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service