We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"I think 398 by Elizabeth JMW is an interesting read. Andddd because I'm shameless, I…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 25, 2010 to Lit Zine recommendations?

6 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"one day before IZM starts...are there any other events or projects others are doing…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 30, 2010 to IZM (International Zine Month) '10. what is going on?

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Foxy Mudslide

"is it just me or is the link to donate not working? I clicked on it earlier and it s…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied May 6, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"hand done :) i like technology and all, and i have tried using inDesign and Publishe…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Apr 30, 2010 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"yeah i'd donate... and with the thousand(s?) of members of wmz, im pretty sure we sh…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Apr 20, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"touche. fair enough. "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Apr 20, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"idk... personally i feel weird whenever i say/type "zinester". i sounds so... idk, j…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"i just want to point out that this isn't about copying zines without permission or a…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 29, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"hey if you ever need help building the website, my friends and i have recently start…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 24, 2010 to Invicta Distro - New distro/mail-order

5 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"well i understand the whole thing about disto guidelines for submissions as that is…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Mar 23, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service