We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"balrgh, really? i'll look into it and try to see if i can edit the form or something…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 23, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"well it's optional, but i guess it's so it's easy to send the flats to everyone righ…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 23, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"i wish i had a unique name. blargh "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 22, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"omg maybe i should try doing that too! ha! hey, i'll have ask you to fill in the si…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 22, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"hey! im not sure if you've read the info in the site but yeah it'd be great if you s…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 22, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"i guess it also depends on how we each define being a "screw-up"... "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 22, 2009 to Are we all screwed up in some ways?

15 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Kessler

"well when it comes to writing or joining, i think every writer/zinester will have th…"

15 Jun 25, 2009

"*bump* no one else what to give it a go? only 4 people have officially signed up, pl…"

15 Jun 25, 2009

"So is it safe to say that for some of us, we have pen names because we are scared? t…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 17, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"yeah, the number 8 but sideways. and that might actually work"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 17, 2009 to Ill figure 8 out : another "eureka!" moment

1 Jun 17, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service