We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"i guess this is sort of one of my reasons too... i use alter egos depending on what…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 26, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

"uhm... i kinda play the cello and i KINDA play the guitar. but im mediocre with both…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 26, 2009 to Do you also play music?

47 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"omg love the tshirt idea. been thinking of a witty line that incorporates zines for…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 25, 2009 to International Zine Month: good idea?

49 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Aldiman Leonardo Cighra Ananta

"well i signed up, but havent heard of any updates recently either. and i know that t…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 25, 2009 to Anyone Know Anything About 24 Hour Zine Thing?

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"is anyone still looking to trade? message me so i can give you my address... and let…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 25, 2009 to flyer trade?

38 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Catherine Elms

"i get your point... i mean if you have felt all pain and not much of other emotions,…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 25, 2009 to Are we all screwed up in some ways?

15 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Kessler

"awesome awesome! i'll be waiting til late tomorrow (around midnight central time) to…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 25, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"balrgh, really? i'll look into it and try to see if i can edit the form or something…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 23, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"well it's optional, but i guess it's so it's easy to send the flats to everyone righ…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 23, 2009 to Collaboration (mostly literary) zine. Anyone want to participate?

15 Jun 25, 2009

"i wish i had a unique name. blargh "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 22, 2009 to Why we sometimes use pen names?

37 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by K.

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service