We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Saling Pusa Distro/closed's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"i envy people who can draw like this... i've always wanted to make a comic book... b…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 6, 2009 to Escape from Detroit

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"i asked something simple yet weird. borderline dumb, even. ha! i hope it gets answer…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 6, 2009 to Advice Column

3 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by sacraWOMENto zine

"these are pretty neat! too bad i messed up my last sheet of tshirt transfer. blargh "

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 4, 2009 to How have you been celebrating the IZM?

29 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by kelley

"i think i have a few copies back home--which is like halfway across the globe: liter…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 4, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"i think i can figure the shrinking thing out, but then would it still be legible/cle…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 3, 2009 to Contribute to ALPOLG2: Write everything you wish you coul've said

2 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"we really should have an IZM logo, to make buttons, cards, etc... something to remem…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 2, 2009 to How have you been celebrating the IZM?

29 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by kelley

"same here... well, im not a teen anymore, a rather poor college student. ha! i got s…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 2, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009

"has anyone worked on this? I dont have any techy digital drawing/photo media right n…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jul 1, 2009 to International Zine Month: good idea?

49 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Aldiman Leonardo Cighra Ananta

"i'll look into it. i know i should be taking care of the originals.master better...…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 30, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009

"i envy you! now that i think about it, i wish i had saved copies of the first zine I…"

Saling Pusa Distro/closed replied Jun 30, 2009 to How do you (if you do at all) store your original zine manuscripts?

27 Jul 29, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service