We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Persephone Pomegranate's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I took on the name Persephone Pomegranate because I've always felt a strong connecti…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Apr 23, 2010 to Why your zine title? Why your pen name?

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"I'm a wordpress developer so obviously I'm going to throw my vote in there. Wordpres…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Apr 18, 2010 to Do you use Blogspot or Word Press to promote your zine?

17 May 22, 2010
Reply by Marc

"The zine map is awesome Stephanos! Thanks for taking the time to put that together!"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 25, 2010 to Links to Zine Resources

20 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanos

"Emma, I'll definitely add the UK guide to the list. If anyone finds other countries…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 25, 2010 to Links to Zine Resources

20 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanos

"I subscribed to your blog and friended you on myspace. I'm not going to be putting i…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 22, 2010 to Links to Zine Resources

20 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanos

"The old and wrinkly line is so misguided and ignorant. I don't care if my tattoo get…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 22, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"This is a great idea and something I would love to read. I'll sit down and try to pu…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 21, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Thanks everyone! Katie, I've always felt a connection with the Persephone myth as w…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 21, 2010 to Links to Zine Resources

20 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Stephanos

"I think that this is a great idea and would love to be involved depending on the the…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 20, 2010 to New Collab-Zine, want to contribute?

19 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"I just launched a review blog called Reclusive Reviews and have my first review up o…"

Persephone Pomegranate replied Feb 18, 2010 to The New Project Thread

51 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service