We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The East Village Inky's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"try getting in touch w/ book thug nation bookstore on N. 3rd St in Williamsburg, Bro…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 15, 2010 to Anyone know who is publishing Cometbus?

17 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Thanks to all who've sent thusfar! There's still time - get 'em in!"

The East Village Inky replied May 29, 2010 to Be a part of the East Village Inky Al Fresco Zine Library at this year's Figment Festival in NYC!

1 May 29, 2010
Reply by The East Village Inky

"I'm with AJ, in that I personally prefer the term zine publisher, even though I'm th…"

The East Village Inky replied May 19, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"hey! no special zine related events of which I'm aware, but if you want deets on sto…"

The East Village Inky replied May 19, 2010 to nyc

1 May 19, 2010

"d'oh! i would love to, but I'll be resuming my parenting duties after a week in port…"

The East Village Inky replied Jan 31, 2010 to Chicago Zine Fest!

10 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by ramsey everydaypants

"HEy eric! you contribute to me, I contribute to you. Beautiful. 1. Where do you cur…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 29, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"well, the New York Post just interviewed me for a short article about zines. But som…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 14, 2009 to How much news in your newspaper?

33 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Dan 10things

"I hang on to certain sentimental faves, particularly ones that have been going for a…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 26, 2009 to Do you keep zines or pass them on after reading?

23 Oct 26, 2009

"my best friend moved to London this summer, and unforeseen childcare issues are caus…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 24, 2009 to london zine symposium 2010

14 May 27, 2010
Reply by lizzy / marching stars distro

"Those are some hot-ass names, y'all! The East Village Inky references the neighborh…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 24, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service