We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

The East Village Inky's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Dave R and also with the courtesy with which he expresses himself.   I…"

The East Village Inky replied Jan 5, 2011 to Making zine spaces accessible

35 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by smegforbrains

"Thanks from me too! I've taught workshops for adults but I'm going to teach one to m…"

The East Village Inky replied Dec 9, 2010 to tips on giving a zine workshop

5 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Amber / Culture Slut

"Universally positive experience here, as both customer, and someone whose zine has b…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 15, 2010 to Microcosm Factsheet

19 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Serah-Marie

"The East Village Inky #45 In which a 45-year-old, papier-mache-helmet-wearing gui…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 5, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

858 Aug 21
Reply by Bill Murray Tapes

"whoops, Alex, I just got the same message Elaine did about Beta. I'm using a really…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 5, 2010 to Etsy and zines

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"Oo, I'll got sign up for team zine. meanwhile, I just got the exciting news that I…"

The East Village Inky replied Nov 5, 2010 to Etsy and zines

29 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"fantastico - we would be thrilled to see you, Serah-Marie! Derek - shoot me your em…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 21, 2010 to Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Ooh, I love what you love. The release party's zine fair is limited to the contrib…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 19, 2010 to Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"thanky! thanky! I'm getting so excited for the release - just learned that etsy is g…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 19, 2010 to Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"hey - happy early birthday! Is the postage twice thing b/c the other stuff you're…"

The East Village Inky replied Oct 16, 2010 to Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service