We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

raequel aka systris's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"i format the text/images on computer, print and cut out the elements and paste them…"

raequel aka systris replied Oct 27, 2009 to Are your zines hand done, cut-and-paste or desktop published...or both?

39 May 1, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"*sniffing about* i smell troll! a crackpot flavored one at that...this could get int…"

raequel aka systris replied Oct 23, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"well my view of Christians right now are either well-meaning but deluded people who…"

raequel aka systris replied Oct 21, 2009 to Your Thoughts About Christians and the Christian Faith

96 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by APFuchs

"my first zine project was called "Childlike Empress" because when i started writing…"

raequel aka systris replied Oct 3, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"i am tabling Saturday but i plan on being in Richmond for the long weekend! travel/l…"

raequel aka systris replied Sep 24, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"srsly??? hahahaha that's rich! well okay i DO understand now..."

raequel aka systris replied Sep 23, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"I'm not too sure about that, when people come up to my table - its as if they are ex…"

raequel aka systris replied Sep 23, 2009 to Everything you want to know about a zine fest...

32 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"i've heard that the stickerguy is good. never tried him out but that reminds me i ne…"

raequel aka systris replied Aug 25, 2009 to Getting stickers made.

9 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Biel

"dont even sweat that dude, he's been harrassing Zine World for years - at first when…"

raequel aka systris replied May 13, 2009 to Contribute to Zine World

35 May 31, 2010
Reply by Jerianne

"either way, if you bought it via paypal, you will have to wait at least 30-45 days a…"

raequel aka systris replied Apr 9, 2009 to etiquette and professionialsim

68 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Ruthie

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service