We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

raequel aka systris's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"yes you do have a point...i dont have notes per se but i do realize that doing the z…"

raequel aka systris replied Mar 27, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"i sooo want to do this..but i know in my heart...i will FAIL miserably. but i could…"

raequel aka systris replied Mar 23, 2011 to The Zine a Month Challenge

18 May 3, 2011
Reply by Craven Rock

"yeah thats a viable and mature response!?  if you dont have any advice for her keep…"

raequel aka systris replied Jan 28, 2011 to Anyone know who is publishing Cometbus?

17 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"damn i wish i could go! but i'm planning a weekend in NYC in april...the wallet says…"

raequel aka systris replied Dec 26, 2010 to Chicago Zine Fest - table registration open now

10 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Myles Leon

"i start with fonts.... i look at title fonts to see what my zine title would look li…"

raequel aka systris replied Dec 26, 2010 to How did you come to designing the front cover of your zines?? DISCUSS

10 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by ElfBoy

"In the past i've used Microsoft Word or other word processing programs to print out…"

raequel aka systris replied Dec 26, 2010 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

48 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Kari Tervo

"that is why i am proud that my 'home' zine fest, Philly Zine Fest, is held at a very…"

raequel aka systris replied Dec 14, 2010 to Making zine spaces accessible

35 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by smegforbrains

"well if anything, Microcosm is as of now, the only place where you can buy Xerograph…"

raequel aka systris replied Jan 21, 2010 to Microcosm issues?

51 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"my perzine is multi-topical because its basically everything that is going on in my…"

raequel aka systris replied Nov 10, 2009 to General or Single Topic

14 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by raequel aka systris

"hmm i read sassy in middle and high school, discovered maximum rock n roll and facts…"

raequel aka systris replied Nov 9, 2009 to What was your introduction to the zine world?

27 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bradley Adita

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service