We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Colin Tedford's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I use Scribus for layouts. It's free and open-source, though not super user-friendly…"

Colin Tedford replied Nov 20, 2013 to What's the best program to use when making a zine?

52 Jul 16
Reply by anna p

"Is your scanning program set to the right paper size? Maybe it's set to A4 instead o…"

Colin Tedford replied Nov 20, 2013 to How to align a double-sided mini zine for print??

2 Jan 19
Reply by Elaine

"I just recently found out about Storenvy, which is free! I moved the Trees & Hil…"

Colin Tedford replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"Hi Gomez, here is a long response to your long post! About me: I am a co-organizer…"

Colin Tedford replied Apr 3, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"I make a zine called Square Dance that collects my comics (variously silly, surreal,…"

Colin Tedford replied Jul 25, 2009 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"Yup, this year I tabled at the Boston Zine Fair (3rd year for me) & Philly Zine…"

Colin Tedford replied Nov 4, 2008 to DID YOU GO TO A ZINE FEST OR DO YOU PLAN TO???

24 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by DruglessxF

"Gianni Simone said: "I may be wrong but I think Colin did not really mean the front…"

Colin Tedford replied Oct 13, 2008 to What not to do in a zine

93 Sep 2
Reply by Tricia Callahan

"I have this tall, skinny, folding metal shelf that I think is maybe intended for DVD…"

Colin Tedford replied Oct 13, 2008 to Zine storage

22 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by rhagfyr

"The Trees & Hills Comics Distro that I mainly run buys / trades up front. As you…"

Colin Tedford replied Oct 9, 2008 to The great unspoken rules of etiquette for zine distros, are there any?

20 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by nicci mechler

"As others have said, please number pages (makes it easier to refer to things when pe…"

Colin Tedford replied Oct 9, 2008 to What not to do in a zine

93 Sep 2
Reply by Tricia Callahan

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service