We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Yvonne G.'s Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"i wouldn't mind donating to keep WMZ running :) it would be really bad to lose the c…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 18, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"hi! alright, now i understand :) thanks for the reply you can check out my distro h…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 15, 2010 to French or Parisien distros, zine stores, and zine websites

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"salut! i'm starting a distro, though not exactly in France, but in Portugal. i'm cur…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 15, 2010 to French or Parisien distros, zine stores, and zine websites

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"i guess the penises talk scared everyone away?... LoL"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 13, 2010 to Random idea: Zine Roulette

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"hi! i'm not from Australia, actually i'm on the opposite side of the planet (in Port…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 13, 2010 to Aussie ZInes

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Race

"hello! just to let you all know that "zine 2" arrived this Tuesday to my mailbox in…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 13, 2010 to a chain zine?

155 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Lauren Therese Geiger

"hi! i'd definitely be interest in reading it too :)"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 5, 2010 to Flappers

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"hi Lizzy! thanks for being so patient with me ;) ‘famous’ zines(ters) - If people s…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"hi, thanks for the reply! so you got the distro-bug too? hehehe good luck at it! i…"

Yvonne G. replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"hi Colin, thanks for the reply! Q - refunds A - Alex Wrekk has some relevant policy…"

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service