We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

vicky / pen fight distro's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I very rarely wear any make up, and it's never been a problem. Nice to have the choi…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Apr 5, 2010 to Flappers

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Ro- The Apocalypse Girl

"I want to see people's photos damnit. I was massively impressed with turnout, even…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Feb 23, 2010 to Who went to the Brighton Zinefest

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by vicky / pen fight distro

""3 Never use a verb other than "said" to carry dialogue. The line of dialogue belong…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Feb 23, 2010 to Interesting article from the Grauniad

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Elaine

"Polaroid Month 32 page and full colour. Every photo from when I took a Polaroid eve…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Feb 14, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

1083 Nov 28
Reply by Kelly Dessaint

"My mum *insisted* on paying for a copy of the first one she saw, because it was part…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Jan 27, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"For me it's not about how something has been created but how well it's been put toge…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Jan 27, 2010 to Typewriter VS Computer

8 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

"I'd love some more UK trades too. I have the zines on my profile, plus I've nearly f…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Jan 25, 2010 to UK people up for trades?

9 Jan 28, 2010

"I have one for my art stuff in general http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vicky-Stevenso…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Jan 9, 2010 to Has anyone made a facebook page for their zines

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Krissy Ponyboy Press

"Wouldn't old printmaking techniques be the most low tech? Lino being the cheapest, b…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Dec 30, 2009 to Reproductive technology!

6 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by apartmentcat

"Illustrated zine of an A to Z list of sweet stuff. Available on: Folksy / Etsy,…"

vicky / pen fight distro replied Nov 23, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

1083 Nov 28
Reply by Kelly Dessaint

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

SYNDICATED ZINE REVIEWS

ZINE-O-MATIC

THE WORD DISTRIBUTION

Download and Print WMZ Fliers

© 2016   Created by Krissy Ponyboy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service