We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Myron's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

""Young Blood Zine #1" is now complete! I compiled the zine to go along with a movie…"

Myron replied Dec 19, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Copies of the Young Blood Zine are available for sale! All proceeds support the ind…"

Myron replied Apr 5, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Copies of the Crazed Mazes #2 are finally available for sale!20 pgs./ Full color cov…"

Myron replied Nov 10, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Copies of the Crazed Mazes #1 are finally available for sale! 20 pgs./ Full color co…"

Myron replied Jun 13, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Copies of the Crazed Mazes Issue #1 (20 page preview) are available for sale or trad…"

Myron replied Apr 21, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

901 Dec 13
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"Yes. I'm open to that too."

Myron replied Feb 15, 2011 to Is anyone interested in earning cash or prizes for selling zines?

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Myron

"I put your copies in the mail today. :)"

Myron replied Feb 15, 2011 to Is anyone interested in earning cash or prizes for selling zines?

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Myron

"Thank you. Thats kinda how I felt about it. I figured I might get some criticism for…"

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Myron

"You could look at it like that. You could also think of it as being part of the Craz…"

Myron replied Feb 14, 2011 to Is anyone interested in earning cash or prizes for selling zines?

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Myron

"I got the idea while I was reading an old Richie Rich comic book. Remember how a lot…"

Myron replied Feb 14, 2011 to Is anyone interested in earning cash or prizes for selling zines?

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Myron

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service