We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

We'll Never Have Paris's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, We'll Never Have Paris is back. Now on issue 6. This one is called WNHP6: Now…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Apr 17, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

858 yesterday
Reply by Bill Murray Tapes

"I cannot get anyone at 1984 (Amy) or Eberhardt (Charles) to reply via phone or email…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Dec 21, 2009 to where do you get your zine printed?

10 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by CocoaPuss Zine

"Hey lexxx, thanks for the tip on 1984Printing - their website looks great - everythi…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Dec 11, 2009 to Printing a zine cheaply versus high quality photos

12 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Joe Biel

"I actually sell crafts at craft fairs. I find that for me, with all the stuff I have…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Dec 6, 2009 to How do you make your zine fest display look nice?

29 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sarah Arr!

"andria alefhi, 38, writer and creator of the lit zine 'We'll Never Have Paris; also…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Nov 17, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"We'll Never Have Paris, a narrative nonfiction lit zine, 'for all things never meant…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Sep 1, 2009 to What Zine do you produce?

110 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Race

"sure is. by the way, how are my zine sales? "

We'll Never Have Paris replied Aug 17, 2009 to SUBMISSIONS for We'll Never Have Paris

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by We'll Never Have Paris

"Yes, I totally saw a person in a chair with two other women standing there, figuring…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied Jun 30, 2009 to NYC Zine Fest - not accessible?!

11 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by susan e. thomas

"sure Jenny, and maybe you want to write a little something about the drawing? or not…"

We'll Never Have Paris replied May 25, 2009 to Theme volume 5, HOME, contribute to WNHP

4 May 25, 2009

"sure, more important to me is that it is well written and fits my style. thanks! "

We'll Never Have Paris replied May 18, 2009 to Theme volume 5, HOME, contribute to WNHP

4 May 25, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service