We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Izalixe Straightheart's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey there. I've recently moved back home and I'm doing a complete overhaul of my bed…"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Apr 17 to Looking to buy zine lots.

2 May 4
Reply by Tina

"Thanks a lot! I will definitely check it out! "

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 10, 2010 to Any manga zines out there? I mean diy ones, made by you and me? For Xmas gift...

3 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Matthew Mu

"I'd say that using a real photo - that you got printed on glossy paper, not an image…"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 12, 2009 to Printing a zine cheaply versus high quality photos

12 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Joe Biel

"Hi all!! They're not exactly new, but the selling of those zines may help in the ma…"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 11, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

886 10 minutes ago
Reply by PANOPTIC PRESS

"OH! Post-Its! That's a good idea :) "

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 11, 2009 to leaving your zine in random places?

34 May 28, 2013
Reply by Bucket Siler

"This is really cool!! Thank you for all these great broadcasts!!"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 11, 2009 to ZINECORE RADIO returns with guests Alison Piepmeier & Andi Zeisler

11 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Neurotica

"I'd love to find a letter in a library book! Sad thing is, library workers often hav…"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 11, 2009 to leaving your zine in random places?

34 May 28, 2013
Reply by Bucket Siler

"I used to not do this because when my zines were in english, it would have had littl…"

34 May 28, 2013
Reply by Bucket Siler

"Hi all! I guess I am both. I am certainly new to this board, having only discovered…"

Izalixe Straightheart replied Dec 11, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service