We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny story... I was just looking at your stuff on Etsy, placed an order, and then r…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied May 2, 2012 to Has anyone tried the recipes in my zine?

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk

"Family, knitting, photography, and reading. I also "homeschool" my youngest daughter…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied Apr 28, 2012 to What do you do when you aren't writing zines?

25 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Mel W.

"Self promote all you want. I'm always looking for new zines and blogs to read. And I…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied Sep 21, 2009 to Spreading The Zine Love

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"I'll have to look for the book for my daughter. Most of her friends are guys though.…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied Sep 18, 2009 to Spreading The Zine Love

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"Unfortunately we live in a very small village next to a slightly bigger small town i…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied Sep 18, 2009 to Spreading The Zine Love

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"Thanks for the link to Cindy's website. I'll add it to the list of links I'm putting…"

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"Thanks for the advice. I'll have to get a few copies of Doris and SSR (I let NO ONE…"

15 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Isabel Xochitl

"Sad that so many people think that if it doesn't make money it's a waste of time. No…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied May 31, 2009 to Why do you make zines?

24 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Communication. My introverted ways don't allow for communication with very many peop…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied May 31, 2009 to Why do you make zines?

24 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"I like quarter and half sizes. Quarter size are great to take along in my purse so I…"

TheUnrememberedOne/MorbidiaDrekk replied May 31, 2009 to Favorite Zine format?

22 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Hannah (Not Lonely Zine)

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service