We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Beth M's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I second Nicole's suggestion. Stolen Sharpie Revolution is a valuable guide, for sur…"

Beth M replied Aug 9, 2011 to Question: How can I collect information for my zine.

10 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"thanks for posting all this, Derek.   I don't buy from Microcosm.   and honestly, I…"

Beth M replied Jul 8, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"haha. nah, when you point it out like that, it is kinda funny. :]  I mean it's a suc…"

Beth M replied Mar 19, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"any luck/any word yet? what about you, Grace, or your friend?"

Beth M replied Mar 18, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"yeah, I was wondering about her, too. I was really interested in her blog post about…"

Beth M replied Mar 16, 2011 to Trying to contact Anastasia Weedsmith!

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by bobby madness

"Persephone: that's true. good point.   Grace: thanks so much!! :] I really appreciat…"

Beth M replied Mar 5, 2011 to sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"I guess not, but considering someone left a comment on her wall saying they "PayPal-…"

Beth M replied Mar 4, 2011 to sort of a weird question (but totally zine-related)...

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Beth M

"Sorry I haven't read much of this thread (although I do know about the Teal Triggs s…"

Beth M replied Mar 4, 2011 to how do y'all feel about this?

194 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Myles Leon

"Kinko's didn't go out of business so much as it did merge with FedEx and change its…"

Beth M replied Mar 3, 2011 to honor system copy machines?

13 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joe Wallace

"I'm sorry about your cousin.   I agree with the suggestions Support and Ask First an…"

Beth M replied Mar 2, 2011 to any recomendations on zines regarding sexual assault/abuse?

21 May 3, 2011
Reply by bachan

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service