We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Kate Haas's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been publishing Miranda, a zine about motherhood and other adventures, for 12 y…"

Kate Haas replied Jun 3, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Oh, I went! Best three years of my life in many ways. It's a terrific program and in…"

Kate Haas replied May 9, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"The letter from the Peace Corps inviting me to go to Morocco for two years."

Kate Haas replied May 4, 2010 to What is the most exciting/depressing/life-changing thing you have ever recieved in the mail?

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"It's been a rough day (also on SE Belmont) but this made me laugh. Thanks. "

Kate Haas replied Apr 21, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I consider myself a writer, mainly. I write for other venues besides my zine. When t…"

Kate Haas replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I've been publishing Miranda since 1998."

Kate Haas replied Apr 12, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Miranda isn't named for a song, but it has a regular column called "Motel of Lost Co…"

Kate Haas replied Apr 7, 2010 to Zines named after songs

40 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Mulnix

"Thanks all, I figured it out..."

Kate Haas replied Mar 8, 2010 to Mamaphiles fundraiser

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"Oh, sorry! I don't think I have a blog - do I? Not sure how to go about this. Kate "

Kate Haas replied Mar 8, 2010 to Mamaphiles fundraiser

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"I wouldn't say they changed my life, but two zines I really loved and miss a lot: B…"

Kate Haas replied Mar 5, 2010 to Fave zines of all time?

82 Jul 8
Reply by bobby madness

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service