We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Kate Haas's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Issue #21 of Miranda is out. Inside:   Promotion: My kid doesn’t hate school the way…"

Kate Haas replied Aug 23, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

850 on Sunday
Reply by Rasasvada

"I'm not out there banging the Zines Are Better Than Blogs drum, myself. Each has its…"

Kate Haas replied Nov 21, 2010 to Why Zine? not E-zine?

14 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by James N. Dawson

"Congratulations, Ayun! Looks great!"

Kate Haas replied Oct 19, 2010 to Zinester's Guide to NYC release...and release shindig!

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Alex, what time is the open mic at IPRC? I couldn't find any mention of it on their…"

Kate Haas replied Aug 25, 2010 to Portland Zine Symposium this weekend! Who's going?

31 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"I'll be there with my zine, Miranda. I'm excited because I got a new issue done just…"

Kate Haas replied Aug 24, 2010 to Portland Zine Symposium this weekend! Who's going?

31 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Issue #20 of Miranda: motherhood and other adventures, is just out. Within you'll f…"

Kate Haas replied Aug 21, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

850 on Sunday
Reply by Rasasvada

"Fiction or nonfiction - or either? (And because I'm also shameless, my zine, Mirand…"

Kate Haas replied Jul 25, 2010 to Lit Zine recommendations?

6 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Harley R. Pageot

"There's a zine exchange box at my local library, so I've been putting them there lat…"

Kate Haas replied Jun 25, 2010 to What do you do with zines you no longer want?

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by Kari Tervo

"No, I don't think that would be wrong at all! Many of us recognize that our first zi…"

Kate Haas replied Jun 9, 2010 to Second print run questions

4 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Billy Da Bunny

"All my friends and family read my zine. In fact, the only people close to me who don…"

Kate Haas replied Jun 3, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service