We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Adrian Fynch's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Just wanted to let everyone know the zine from Star Blanket River Child landed in my…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 11, 2010 to a chain zine?

155 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Lauren Therese Geiger

"I've always wondered about that myself. When I lived with mine, I figured he'd ask i…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 9, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"I think ultimately having a paid site is more professional, but if you don't have a…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 8, 2010 to websites!

22 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by kitty magic

"I used to give them to my friends, but they never seemed too interested. Although ye…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 7, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"This seems like typical forum behaviour to me, which is why I avoided forums for so…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 7, 2010 to I don't get it, what is there to be annoyed with here at WMZs?

22 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Mony Nunez

"Can we please have a rational discussion without it devolving into personal attacks?…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 6, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"I would imagine. Still, it would be fun to have a sheet. I dunno about putting my ow…"

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 6, 2010 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"How did she get those? "

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 6, 2010 to Best stamps you've ever seen

43 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Emma Jane Falconer

"Agreed. "

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 5, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"Girl Genius is wonderful!! "

Adrian Fynch replied Jan 5, 2010 to Are there any steampunk zines out there?

16 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Adrian Fynch

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service