We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Tee Rex's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the lack of notice is terrible, you can't just drop news like that on people…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 17, 2010 to What will happen to We Make Zines?

43 May 16, 2010
Reply by Roger from Houston

"Thanks Craven, Elaine. That's actually a really good suggestion Elaine, wish I'd th…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 16, 2010 to Same title zine as somebody else?

15 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"It looks like this zine is new too - it only has the one issue. If it was an establi…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 14, 2010 to Same title zine as somebody else?

15 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Clementine Cannibal

"Ahhh, okay. Putting it this way, I do understand Craven's point a hell of a lot more…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I'm a parent and I see myself part of a large community out there - other parents. I…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 14, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"See, I don't see it as the scene making things cool and trendy to write about. I thi…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Really interesting thoughts James!"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"I've actually never thought of this this way but I must say it really doesn't bother…"

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"Here's a post with a lot of responses regarding zine names that you might enjoy! As…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 14, 2010 to Why your zine title? Why your pen name?

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"Hi! I'm from Australia :) There's quite a few Australians on here now - it's hard to…"

Tee Rex replied Apr 13, 2010 to Aussie ZInes

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Race

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service