We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Erica S.'s Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I use these too! About a dozen upstairs for distro zines, eight or nine downstairs f…"

Erica S. replied Jan 26, 2010 to How do you store your zines?

30 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Bridget Tompkins

"I like postage-paid, because it's easiest, both for the distro owner and the readers…"

Erica S. replied Jan 15, 2010 to What shipping method(s) do you prefer when it comes to distros?

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by False Start Distro

"I don't have a box, but it's the first thing I'll get if I move. Right now I have th…"

Erica S. replied Jan 10, 2010 to What size PO Box are you using?

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Blake

"I have one for Black Light Diner (my distro), but I rarely remember to post there, p…"

Erica S. replied Jan 9, 2010 to Has anyone made a facebook page for their zines

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Krissy PonyBoy Press

"What kind of books do you normally like to read? I mostly read science fiction and…"

Erica S. replied Jan 8, 2010 to Favorite books?

41 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Lia through the looking-glass

"Family, no. Friends, if they want to. Most of my local friends (i.e. not people I m…"

Erica S. replied Jan 7, 2010 to Having someone you personally know read your perzines or zines in general?

44 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kate Haas

"WMZ is the mirror-universe version of Pander. It wears a devilish goatee. Ah, and…"

Erica S. replied Jan 7, 2010 to I don't get it, what is there to be annoyed with here at WMZs?

22 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Mony Nunez

""

Erica S. replied Jan 5, 2010 to Is there an elitist-like/ discriminatory thing in the zine scene?

41 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Saling Pusa Distro/closed

"Someone find out what drug Tim Scannell is on so I can stay far, far away from it.…"

Erica S. replied Dec 30, 2009 to offensive material

108 May 25, 2011
Reply by Buddy Hershey

"Save the asides, ellipsis boy. I have the Swingline and it works great for me, but…"

Erica S. replied Dec 26, 2009 to Long arm stapelers

43 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by thugs of the heart

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service