We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Derek Neuland's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"apparently Microcosm didn't like what people were saying, so they deleted all the co…"

Derek Neuland replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"I got a reply from him through the Book Thug Nation email address. here's what he sa…"

Derek Neuland replied Apr 10, 2011 to Anyone know who is publishing Cometbus?

17 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Nicole, did you ever hear back from Last Gasp? I just emailed Book Thug Nation looki…"

Derek Neuland replied Apr 10, 2011 to Anyone know who is publishing Cometbus?

17 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"it really depends on what you plan on doing with your zine.  Do you want to send it…"

Derek Neuland replied Apr 3, 2011 to How many copies of a zine make up a decent first publication?

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"I think separating tables by genre is silly.  For one, people define genres of zines…"

Derek Neuland replied Apr 3, 2011 to Chicago Zine Fest recaps? pictures? highlights? thoughts/comments/etc?

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Becky the Evil Flower

"How can I pick the best food of the weekend? Handlebar, Earwax, Sultan's, and Flying…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 29, 2011 to Chicago Zine Fest recaps? pictures? highlights? thoughts/comments/etc?

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Becky the Evil Flower

"Issue #4 is up! http://nobodycareszine.libsyn.com/nobody-cares-about-your-stupid-zin…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 24, 2011 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"Awesome! we recorded a little yesterday, and a little today. We're going to record a…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 23, 2011 to All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

29 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bradley Adita

"thanks to the power of my HTC Incredible tethered to my laptop, I am posting from th…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 22, 2011 to All aboard the zine train the the Chicago Zine Fest!

29 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Bradley Adita

"go us! "

Derek Neuland replied Mar 19, 2011 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service