We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Derek Neuland's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"All Things Ordinary #5, "my 10 month vacation in Buffalo", is a 28 page half size (5…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 9, 2012 to New Issue Announcement thread!

890 Nov 17
Reply by Epiphany Publishing

"I'll be tabling with 2 new zines! All Things Ordinary #5 and a zine someone made abo…"

Derek Neuland replied Mar 9, 2012 to ROLL CALL: chicago zine fest 2012

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I have the PaperPro 1610 and I love it.  But as Alex Wrekk says, it's a "cheater" st…"

Derek Neuland replied Aug 2, 2011 to Staplers

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Dan 10things

"Wow, I'm truly jealous of your art/print room. I wish I had the money/space for such…"

Derek Neuland replied Aug 2, 2011 to I might buy an OFFSET PRESS today!

18 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Thug Nerd

"It's like they teach you at every retail job: a happy customer will tell 2 people ho…"

Derek Neuland replied Jul 14, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"you're very welcome Beth. "

Derek Neuland replied Jul 10, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Yes there are, check this thread: http://wemakezines.ning.com/forum/topics/microcosm…"

Derek Neuland replied Jul 8, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Nobody Cares About Your Stupid Zine Podcast: http://nobodycareszine.libsyn.com/ Epis…"

Derek Neuland replied Jul 5, 2011 to Podcasts?

12 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Paul Williams

"Why does there have to be one big giant zine distro/store?  When Tower Records crumb…"

Derek Neuland replied Jul 5, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Not to mention claiming they are a non-profit and collectively run when they're not."

Derek Neuland replied Jun 24, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service