We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Heather Wreckage's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Everyone! I've been working on a new zine side project and the first issue is…"

Heather Wreckage replied Dec 17, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

890 Nov 17
Reply by Epiphany Publishing

"Thanks for appretiating! It feels good to help."

Heather Wreckage replied Dec 17, 2009 to "Dealing with our Shit: Six Years of Mens Group and Accountability Work"

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Aj Michel

"Heather Wreckage, 23, no job (but usually a cook), and raised in Sacramento Californ…"

Heather Wreckage replied Nov 22, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Hello everyone! Dreams of Donuts #8 is done. D.O.D. is a comic perzine about my lif…"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 28, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

890 Nov 17
Reply by Epiphany Publishing

"I may be attending this, but it all depends on if a friend is driving out to chicago…"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 15, 2009 to REGISTRATION FOR TABLING AT THE MILWAUKEE ZINE FEST NOW OPEN!

3 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Nico.

"I'm pretty sure a cuddle puddle is kind of like a dog pile when your rough housing,…"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 11, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"After reading all this, I'm kinda confused and appalled. I totally understand that…"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 11, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Congrats! This sounds awesome!"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 11, 2009 to Brooklyn Zine Library

1 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Heather Wreckage

"Okay, I'm kinda confused about all these posts, but did I break WMZ rules of conduct…"

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 11, 2009 to I Just Started a Group for Anarchist Zinesters

9 Oct 11, 2009

"I don't understand your comment."

Heather Wreckage replied Oct 10, 2009 to I Just Started a Group for Anarchist Zinesters

9 Oct 11, 2009

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service