We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Eric Nelson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Okey dokey, I'm closing this off guys, thanks again. I'll be in touch with all of yo…"

Eric Nelson replied Dec 6, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Hey all! Thank you so much for all of your responses! All of them have been wonderfu…"

Eric Nelson replied Nov 30, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Actually, more details would be nice! Thanks!! "

Eric Nelson replied Nov 22, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"When the zine is finished, I'll make an announcement here for everyone to reply priv…"

Eric Nelson replied Nov 20, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Chantel, that is an incredible story! I'm so glad you're happily in love. Ciara, no…"

Eric Nelson replied Nov 20, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"Wow, thank you so much guys! Your responses have been awesome. Me so happy, me want…"

Eric Nelson replied Nov 18, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"I really can't wait for this. It'll totally be worth the bus ride from New York!"

Eric Nelson replied Jun 26, 2009 to Richmond Zine Fest 2009!

18 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Katie

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service