We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Laura's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah, A5 is exactly what we want :) and it's fine to put your zine name/website etc…"

Laura replied Mar 1, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"sounds good to me :) i really want to read other people's thought processes about ge…"

Laura replied Feb 26, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"probably should add this to the main post too, it's going to be half size so there's…"

Laura replied Feb 25, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"ooh yes please! artwork would be great, in fact I might add that to my original post…"

Laura replied Feb 25, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"excellent! I have quite a few pieces in mind too, so if you fancy writing more than…"

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"I'm a much bigger fan of cut and paste and I'd rather have people's contributions in…"

Laura replied Feb 24, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"ha, that sounds like a good idea! as much as i like talking about my tattoos to anyo…"

Laura replied Feb 24, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"excellent! i really hope to do lust box sometime in the future, i'll let you know wh…"

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"sorry I never got back to you, the friendship with the girl I was making it with (an…"

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"yeah, I've had that one too, but that's why I like my tattoos, I dress pretty 'norma…"

Laura replied Feb 23, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service