We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Laura's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"hey! i just got it the other day, thank you do much! i really enjoyed reading it :)…"

Laura replied Apr 23, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"excellent! i look forward to receiving it :) "

Laura replied Apr 20, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

""A writer who would be writing whether or not there are zines. The term zinester is…"

Laura replied Apr 16, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"of course! we want to hear from anyone who likes tattoos, even if you're too young t…"

Laura replied Apr 16, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"ooh this sounds good! "

Laura replied Apr 15, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Definitely still up for this! iloveyousewmuch @ googlemail.com "

Laura replied Apr 8, 2010 to Leeds, UK, zine fair.

41 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wilkinson

"I'd love to come to this, I don't have a distro but I three or four different zines…"

Laura replied Apr 4, 2010 to Leeds, UK, zine fair.

41 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wilkinson

"hey, sorry it took a while to reply! i would LOVE to include a comic! it would be aw…"

Laura replied Apr 3, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"That would be great I'd love to give it a read! "

Laura replied Apr 3, 2010 to Submissions wanted for a zine about women and tattoos!

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

"Yes please do! Your tattoo looks absolutely amazing! "

50 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by JennyTheArtist

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service