We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ericfishlegs's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"So is it possible that most of the zinesters in question are sending the zines but t…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 20, 2009 to feedback on prisoner requests

11 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"Mostly unrelated to this topic but sort of related to Danny's post- At the Boston Z…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 18, 2009 to Obnoxious behaviour about trading

16 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Milwaukee Zine Fest

"I never quite understood the idea of "free to prisoners." I know some people like to…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 18, 2009 to feedback on prisoner requests

11 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

"I've been in similar situations. If you ask me if you say you do trades that just tr…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 10, 2009 to Obnoxious behaviour about trading

16 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Milwaukee Zine Fest

"I didn't say it made you a dick, I just said it was a dick move. Of course there are…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 6, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

"You might be right, but refusing a trade in person is kind of a dick move no matter…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 5, 2009 to The blistery blustery mysterious history of zine-istry!

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jerianne

""Hey, I just listened in this morning. A good start! Sorry 'bout the mix-up with the…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 3, 2009 to Nobody Cares Aboout Your Stupid Zine Podcast

64 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Derek Neuland

"It's annoying, but I doubt any of those people were ever really into zines in the fi…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 2, 2009 to some people think zines are "gone"

19 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Wes White

"Wait a second, people have actually tried to do this? I suppose I could see doing th…"

Ericfishlegs replied Feb 27, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

"Out of curiosity, what exactly is this divide? What kind of zines do zine sellers pr…"

Ericfishlegs replied Feb 22, 2009 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service