We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ericfishlegs's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

""Don't laugh, they have one here. That's the document I was talking about they sent…"

Ericfishlegs replied Sep 9, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Tara- I hope you see this because my computer won't let me send messages via this si…"

Ericfishlegs replied Aug 30, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

""my old roommate LOVED fish with legs. all i have to do is say "fish with legs" to h…"

Ericfishlegs replied Aug 30, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"Hey, I've been acknowledged by the mainstream media! Look- http://www.weeklydig.com…"

Ericfishlegs replied Aug 16, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"Hey, I've been acknowledged by the mainstream media! Look- http://www.weeklydig.com…"

Ericfishlegs replied Aug 16, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

""I think maybe that was the point in choosing the title. And it came from the woman…"

Ericfishlegs replied Aug 4, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"I like that Jonathan Dalton has a big banner in front of his table with his name on…"

Ericfishlegs replied Jul 31, 2009 to Photos/thoughts on the 9th Annual Portland Zine Symposium

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elijah Katz

""*Used to check the top zine lists in the Zine Guide for their zine and hope that th…"

Ericfishlegs replied Jul 31, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

""If I wanted to I could and there's nothign anyone could do about it." Christ almigh…"

Ericfishlegs replied Jul 27, 2009 to Copyright in Zines

34 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Wes White

""Another trick she used to do I always thought was classic: She would address review…"

Ericfishlegs replied Jun 5, 2009 to Zinester Scams and Tricks

28 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Rick Bradford

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service