We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Ericfishlegs's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

""Then don't write zines. Go write a blog. Or a book. No one is twisting your arm to…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 16, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

""I love zine libraries, they're great places to steal old copies unavailable elsewhe…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 15, 2010 to Is there a market for selling old zines as collectors items like comics?

83 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ren!

""It's also the zinester philosophy that's been pushing the idea that making a zine i…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 15, 2010 to Anti-zinester sentiment! How do you feel about the term zinester?

59 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Nobody

"1997, not 1007. All my readers will be shocked to see a typographical error from me.…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 12, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Yopu can buy a copy right here- http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/zines/2878/…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 9, 2010 to New Xerography Debt?

1 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Ericfishlegs

"The first issue of FISH WITH LEGS came out in Sept. 1007, I think. I just know I've…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 9, 2010 to Zinesters here that have been publishing their zines for 15 or more years.

23 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Grrrl Zines A-Go-Go

"Regarding cash in the mail- if it's less than $5 or so and the person doesn't have a…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 4, 2010 to Questions for Distro owners & zine makers/buyers too...

17 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Brittney

"FISH WITH LEGS #13- FUN FACTS & LOONY LISTS It's a per zine. If you ask me it's…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 1, 2010 to New Issue Announcement thread!

856 Aug 12
Reply by x Stella x

"Know what'd be kind of funny? Buy a whole bunch of zines wholesale done by people yo…"

Ericfishlegs replied Apr 1, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"Kira is right. I don't even know how you'd get zines to distro w/o the zinesters per…"

Ericfishlegs replied Mar 25, 2010 to Can you just distro?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service