We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

Serah-Marie's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Worn Fashion Journal No.8 - the Shoe Issue Lots of footwear! Articles about sneak…"

Serah-Marie replied Jun 29, 2009 to New Issue Announcement thread!

818 Apr 9
Reply by Tim Nicholas

"I do one, but it's a very basic one - just an intro to the sewing machine. Trade any…"

Serah-Marie replied May 1, 2009 to Anyone else do sewing zines?

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by TangleCrafts

"Your zines look super interesting! The one piece of advice I was given when I starte…"

Serah-Marie replied Mar 10, 2009 to Newbie Hurtles

7 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by NicoleIntrovert

"WhooHoo. I'm so excited that you all went through so much hard work. Very grateful l…"

Serah-Marie replied Feb 20, 2009 to zinewiki is back!

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Katie

"A bit on Distroboto: They ask for specific dimensions anbd price points (I tried to…"

Serah-Marie replied Jan 25, 2009 to Stolen Sharpie Revolution 2! needs your help...

60 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Synthia Nicole

"I don't have a contribution idea right now, but I'm super interested in zines about…"

Serah-Marie replied Jan 25, 2009 to DIY and smart fashion tips and whatnots (contributions)

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Serah-Marie

"Not that this hasn't been said, and not that I'm not feeding the flames but even pos…"

Serah-Marie replied Jan 23, 2009 to WHAT BROUGHT DOWN THE PLANE IN THE HUDSON RIVER?

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by GoOverIt!

"email is serahmarie@gmail.com glad so many people are into it, I'm so excited."

Serah-Marie replied Jan 12, 2009 to call for submissions - mini zine about shoes!

15 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Doc Cobbler

"I just realized I made an error there above - the mini zine is 1/12 of a page, not 1…"

Serah-Marie replied Jan 10, 2009 to call for submissions - mini zine about shoes!

15 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Doc Cobbler

"Yay! I'm so excited people are into this idea! answers: 1) the zine is going to be…"

Serah-Marie replied Jan 8, 2009 to call for submissions - mini zine about shoes!

15 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Doc Cobbler

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service