We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ocean's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"oh yes. with a lovely cover drawn by the lovely jen cooney.(sorry the picture is si…"

ocean replied Apr 10, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

822 yesterday
Reply by Nichole

"i've also read that you can spray the ribbon with wd-4o and get a few more uses out…"

ocean replied Mar 24, 2011 to How to care for an old typewriter

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by ocean

"my zine is named "high on burning photographs" because of a strange day i had when i…"

ocean replied Nov 25, 2009 to Zine names

125 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by shannonshuster

"ocean, 27, secretary/writer/activist, long island ny. 1. i live in the lawrencevill…"

ocean replied Nov 24, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"one of my favorite zines ever came out of florida in the mid 90's and it was called…"

ocean replied Feb 4, 2009 to Fave zines of all time?

80 Apr 17
Reply by Izalixe Straightheart

"the ex-love-of-my-life isn't a zinester, but a few months before she met me, she rea…"

ocean replied Feb 4, 2009 to Do you have a zine romance story?

11 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Alice

"ha, i don't ever cut cuz i don't do 1/4 sized, but stapling is definitely a pain. i…"

ocean replied Feb 4, 2009 to Show us a photo of the zine you're currently working on

32 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jme Hash

"ohmigod! i've been looking for that zine forever! ironically, i gave my copy to my a…"

ocean replied Feb 4, 2009 to Fave zines of all time?

80 Apr 17
Reply by Izalixe Straightheart

"i just finished my latest zine like three days ago! here is a picture of me after…"

ocean replied Jan 31, 2009 to Show us a photo of the zine you're currently working on

32 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jme Hash

"whoa, i reprinted a poem from sappho in my second zine ever! done in 1996. i was 14.…"

ocean replied Jan 29, 2009 to Sappho and Zines

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Emma Stronach

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Xerography Debt / History Zines

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service