We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

NicoleIntrovert's Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (372) Replies Latest Activity

"Get Fit for the Pit #1 is finally available!   Get Fit for the Pit is a compilation…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 26, 2011 to New Issue Announcement thread!

882 yesterday
Reply by brian flechtner

"I am doing it.   The organizers of the Richmond Zine Fest are holding an event for f…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 26, 2011 to 24 Hour Zine Thing 2011?

29 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Alex Wrekk

"I just put it out to the people who think it's all "relationship drama" to continue…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 24, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Dan -  If that is what people want then they have to show it.   Why do you think tha…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"I'd prefer you say who it is so people know who it's NOT to be quite honest.   I'd r…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 22, 2011 to Scam Distro: Should I Out It Here?

14 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sid Clark

"I was hoping that someone captured the comments before they were taken down.   Thank…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 22, 2011 to Thoughts on the new Microcosm Publishing statement?

46 Jan 7
Reply by The BellaVie

"Click Clack also accepts both methods!    That is the reason there is an "ordering"…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 16, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

"I think it would be beneficial for there to be a list of open distros somewhere on W…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 14, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

"I hate to be so negative but i just want to scream "USE IT OR LOSE IT!!!" It has bee…"

NicoleIntrovert replied Jun 13, 2011 to Do you order from distros?

45 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by John Porcellino

"I don't know if Allentown has changed a lot since I used to hang around there...  bu…"

NicoleIntrovert replied May 18, 2011 to struggling with community involvement???

10 May 21, 2011
Reply by Lauren Therese Geiger

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service