We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ciaraxyerra's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"..."ace ventura"? i think you have succeeded in cocooning yourself from mainstream m…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 22, 2009 to Scorecard for Control of the Media and Arts

10 Sep 23, 2009

"here's another thought: WHO CARES? what the hell does this have to do with zines? ho…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 22, 2009 to Scorecard for Control of the Media and Arts

10 Sep 23, 2009

"heather said in her original post: "'newbies' are the only people, in my experience,…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 22, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"what eric said. i almost always honor trades (except in egregious cases, like zines…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 21, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"??? i have been into zines for eighteen years & read about twenty a week. there…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 20, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

"i think dan's point is that the way the zine was used in the photo, luke unfortunate…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 16, 2009 to Advertisers have stolen my zine!!!!

18 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Serah-Marie

"re: partners contributing: there is this annual reproductive rights conference out…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 16, 2009 to Submissions wanted for a new zine on abortion.

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"...i read the "new york times book review". & obvs i also read tons of zines. i…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 12, 2009 to Zinesters are not the Beats generation, we are the Beat-UP generation

144 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Hendricks

"aiiii. i think a few people are taking my tattoos remarks a little bit too seriously…"

ciaraxyerra replied Aug 30, 2009 to Photos/thoughts on the 9th Annual Portland Zine Symposium

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elijah Katz

"well, all the puzzles for "up the logic punks!" #3 have been done for over a month.…"

ciaraxyerra replied Aug 30, 2009 to What are you working on right now, and where are you along in it?

61 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Hannah / Frothy Press

RSS

Groups

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service