We Make Zines

a place for zinesters - writers and readers

ciaraxyerra's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"if i was going to post "whatever help [i] have for [you]," it would be helpful to fi…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 26, 2009 to you too can help mac and zines!!! [taking subs and tips]

12 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Tight Pantsy Drew

"i don't follow. "zine idea?" or actual zine? & people will need an address if th…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 26, 2009 to you too can help mac and zines!!! [taking subs and tips]

12 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Tight Pantsy Drew

"the alphabet issue is less of a problem when the zines are divided up by letter. it'…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 19, 2009 to Zine names and alphabetical listings

44 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"ciara xyerra, 30, zine distributer & dilettante writer, grew up all over northwe…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 19, 2009 to Zine on Traveling and Moving: Care to Answer Some Questions?

34 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eric Nelson

"i wish i knew. it's great that people are out there being creative, & it seems l…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 19, 2009 to

just now

"hey, thanks for the shout-out! the teacher is an unprofessional jackass. i told him…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 19, 2009 to Rejection Zine - contributors needed - I need your rejection letters!

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by ciaraxyerra

"the wording of some of this is kind of weird...i don't mind being public about being…"

ciaraxyerra replied Nov 17, 2009 to Stories of Abuse

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Amazing Sunflower

"yeah, i just include a general "don't be a dick" clause. some folks have tried to re…"

ciaraxyerra replied Oct 15, 2009 to What Creative Commons Licensing do You Use?

13 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by 1k

"i generally charge $2 for a zine. then i shop around a lot for the best deal on phot…"

ciaraxyerra replied Oct 15, 2009 to Do you guys charge for your zines?

36 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by St. Joshua Norton Press

"hey coco, to clarify, i didn't say that heather isn't active enough in the community…"

ciaraxyerra replied Sep 23, 2009 to old-timer or newbie?

81 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by riotgrrrlaz

RSS

Want to advertise here?

Ist preference given to distros and zines. Rates and details are here. Limited space. Very Low Cost!

Please Support Our Sponsors

Anatomic Air Press

Sweet Candy Distro

Con Artist Collective

Ker-bloom! Letterpress Zine

© 2014   Created by Krissy PonyBoy Press.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service